From Netatalk Wiki
Revision as of 11:44, 28 February 2010 by Franklahm
- What is Netatalk for? What can I do with it?
- I use an older Netatalk version. Should I upgrade to 2.0?
- I think, I found a bug in netatalk. Where should I report it?
- Is there an RPM, package, or tarball for my platform?
- Which CNID scheme should I choose for my volumes?
- I want to create a new volume to share via Netatalk. How should I start?
- How does Netatalk integrate with Samba?
- What are the .AppleDouble and .AppleDB? directories and .Parent files which are created in the Netatalk Shares?
- Why can't I mount more than one server?
- How can I check the consistency of the CNID databases?
- How do you use netatalk over ssh?